The Network of Nonprofit Search Consultants’ members are committed to advancing the not-for-profit sector through excellence in executive search.
As a member of the NNSC, you will join an international group of experienced search consultants dedicated to the highest quality standards of the profession. Your membership in NNSC signals to your clients that you are an expert consultant who has been vetted by peers and that you are committed to adhering to the NNSC Code of Ethics.
A recent NNSC survey found that 100% of member respondents reported receiving value from their membership. Members stay current and ahead of trends impacting the executive search profession and their clients.
Benefits of membership include:
- An invitation to participate in a bi-annual, two-day meeting where members share business insights, discuss trends in the field, communicate about issues that are of common concern and hear from invited guest experts and thought leaders
- Access to a best practices library with resources on a wide range of topics from compliance to business growth to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ongoing quality professional development opportunities through webinars, virtual topic-based meetings and social gatherings
- The ability to network with peers and crowd source advice from experts across NNSC in a non-competitive environment
- Access to new business opportunities and a referral network
Code of Ethics
Members sign the NNSC Code of Ethics, which states that they will practice their profession in a manner that reflects favorably on the profession and will:
- Perform all search assignments with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Respect confidentiality for clients and candidates during the search and in the future.
- Accurately communicate the strengths and challenges of the client organization to the candidate and the strengths and challenges of the candidate to the organization.
- Speak positively about current and previous clients and candidates.
- Support diversity and inclusion in employment and objectively evaluate all candidates.
- Avoid or resolve conflicts of interest through disclosure or waiver.
- Comply with applicable local, state, provincial and federal civil and criminal laws.
For more information or to receive our membership application, please contact Carolyn Roche, Association Manager.